Your health is our priority
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser units are available for your use at our main entrances
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time, according to Government requirements when applicable.
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
- Wear a face mask whilst in centre. Face masks are mandatory unless you are exempt.
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services
- Our retailers are expected to have signs that display how many people can be in the store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we really look forward to welcoming you to Gungahlin Village.