A new look Gungahlin Village is underway!
Refurbishment works have now commenced and are expected to reach completion in late November.
The male toilets and parents’ room are temporarily closed to allow for upgrade works. Alternative amenities are located in the corridor near Best & Less and on Level 1 for your convenience.
What will it look like?
- Refurbishment of male, female toilets and a new disabled toilet
- A new modern, convenient parents’ room
- Aesthetic upgrade in the centre including features and decorating to improve ambience
- Entry and awning upgrades including refreshed entry statements and signage
- Car park Improvements including new car park management equipment and line marking
Amenities & Parents’ Room
Aesthetic Upgrades, Entrance & Awning Upgrade
Completion of Above Works
Car Park Improvements
Commence January 2021
Gungahlin Village will remain open as normal for business during the refurbishment works.
We value customer feedback and questions throughout this project. Please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thankyou for your patience as we work to bring you an improved shopping experience at Gungahlin Village, and we look forward to seeing you soon!