Northside Psychology was established in November 2007. Since this time, the company has grown to accommodate a team of Psychologists and administrative staff.
We work in a client centered way. We focus on our clients’ needs. We listen to our clients and help them attain the best results for their lives.
- We enable our clients to make informed choices in the therapeutic process;
- We strive to work for your best interests;
- We conduct ourselves with integrity;
- As members of the Australian Psychological Society, we maintain a professional and ethical standard of service that is understanding, non-judgmental and confidential, as set out in the Society’s Code of Ethics.
- To aid our clients in improving their quality of life;
- Provide a highly professional and caring environment;
- We seek to continually improve the effectiveness of our service.
- Confidentiality is of paramount importance at Northside Psychology.
- We adhere to a professional Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct in all matters, including confidentiality;
- Treatment and assessment records are kept secure.
Our new Gungahlin Practice location is entered below the LJ Hooker sign in Gungahlin Village, above the Coles supermarket. Take the stairs to the right after entering the lobby.