- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 1 Tbs rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- ¼ cup sour cherries
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup dried coconut
- 6 strawberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 cup preferred milk (soy, almond etc)
- 1 Tbs rice malt syrup
- Melt the coconut oil then vigorously mix in the cacao and syrup with a spatula.
- Pour 3/4 the chocolate on a baking sheet-lined tray and chill in the freezer. Drizzle half of the remaining chocolate down the sides of your smoothie glasses or jars.
- Blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth. Pour into the glasses.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and break into shards and some smaller pieces for the smoothie.
TIP: drink with a wide straw and keep a spoon on hand.
Recipe and Photography by Jade WalkerPrint Your Shopping List